Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Ashten- Deutsches Museum






 The overall tour was fascinating. The museum itself was very magical and I felt drawn to all the items on display, especially that of the music section. The instruments in all their glory were a centerpiece in my mind. I thought it was incredible seeing the background information and learning about the different varieties of organs on display. You only get to see the organ in a church scene so it was very nice seeing the pieces all in a large room.

I found the science exhibit intriguing as I am not well versed in science but the exhibit was shown in a sense that I felt as if I did understand it.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you called the museum magical because that's exactly how I felt going through the exhibits. I also really think that all of the photos you took really encapsulates the magic of the museum.

    ReplyDelete

SREF Project day

SREF Project day Today I had the luxury of exploring Munich with some classmates and go to some cool museums. The first museum that we went ...