Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Deutsches Museum

During the tour we went to a very cool bridge that we were able to jump on to stimulate the feeling of being in a hurricane. I thought it was interesting to learn that the bridges that’s been built throughout time are slowly deteriorating and will soon be out of order if it’s not fixed. This will also cost a lot of money and can cause a huge debt or close down access to different areas in a state. Learning that all the bridges have been made so long ago makes sense that they are slowly decomposing but also with the advanced technology that we have now, I don’t understand why we can’t start slowly fixing them before they are completely out of order. Another exhibit that I enjoyed was the music wing. As I grew up I was always in band along with my sister and seeing the history of both of our instruments was really interesting and it made me a little sad that I don’t play as often anymore. Christina

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the bridge! Also, I love the pictures that you added because I totally didn't remember to take pictures of the horn instruments so I appreciated that you showcased them.
    -Kaitlynn Fisher

    ReplyDelete

SREF Project day

SREF Project day Today I had the luxury of exploring Munich with some classmates and go to some cool museums. The first museum that we went ...