Thursday, May 25, 2023

Folke Museum

 Lucas - Our guided tour of the replicated Norwegian villages interested me in many ways. I would like to point out our tour guide John’s presentation style. The way he hosted the tour, paced himself, presented answerable questions, and understood the subject made him incredible. I, like everyone, seemed to enjoy the stave church the most. The insightful architectural design, considering resources and the time period, was impressive. The artwork and subtle notes/things to notice as you looked closer made the church a sort of rabbit hole for your eyes. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! I feel like John had such good information that he presented to us and made us feel comfortable enough to ask more questions. I think he is probably my favorite tour guide we've had so far.

    ReplyDelete

SREF Project day

SREF Project day Today I had the luxury of exploring Munich with some classmates and go to some cool museums. The first museum that we went ...