Friday, May 26, 2023

Free day

 Today I started the day off early and went to the Akershus Fortress with majority of my peers. We walked all around the outside and took a lot of pictures of the great views. As I was walking around I noticed that there would be a mid evil fest later today. We also saw a lot of soldiers in uniforms and huge rifles (I’m not a gun girly so I don’t know what type of guns they had😂) attached to them. When we left the Fortress, we went to Joker to get food for our next adventure.

A group of us also went to the islands to go to the beach and the monastery ruins. We got there by taking the ferry across the sea and had a picnic at the beach. We also got in and found a lot of fun shells and listened to music. It was just the vibe and reset that I needed to prepare for the flight coming up. 

After the long day I went to dinner with Grace, Tyler, and Zach and we road the train up the mountains to a very fancy restaurant that had the best views. The food there was very good and the drinks were even better. The company was okay too I guess. Overall today was a great day and I really enjoyed being around everyone and exploring.

~Christina💜


2 comments:

  1. Christina💜 your photos were gorgeous!!

    I enjoyed the statues, I felt the art was well represented when we walked around and it was very interesting the types of people we saw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies this was my comment^^

      Delete

SREF Project day

SREF Project day Today I had the luxury of exploring Munich with some classmates and go to some cool museums. The first museum that we went ...