Saturday, May 27, 2023

Who I would cast in the movie/tv show adaptation of "The Madhouse At The End Of The Earth"

 First off, I would simply name the show/movie "The Belgica" and I would focus mostly on what happened once they reached Antarctica. Also, as Hollywood always does, I will be casting a lot higher than the actual ages of the people in real life. My casting goes as follows:

Robert Pattinson: Gerlache

I am talking about Robert Pattinson specifically from The Lighthouse. I just think this is the vibe. He seems like he would portray an awful leader in the best way.

Keanu Reeves: Cook

If you look at how Cook looks in the book when he refuses to cut his hair, you can't tell me that there's no resemblance. 

Woody Harrelson: Tollefsen

If you look in the book, I just feel like he has the right eyes to play him, plus I think he could play crazy really well. 

Matthew McConaughey: Amundsen

I think he would play cocky really well, but he would specifically need a beard like this to pull it off.

Cat From Pet Semetary: Nansen

Specifically, the look that this cat has in this picture. She must be mangy looking.

I'm not sure yet about the other actors, but for sure this is the main cast.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choices, but I do think Matthew McConaughey would need to go blonde to play Amundsen

    ReplyDelete

SREF Project day

SREF Project day Today I had the luxury of exploring Munich with some classmates and go to some cool museums. The first museum that we went ...